memoir; 2017


p.s; this was written super super early in the year.

Hello from the other side


This is my first write up. It is supposed to be for the New Year but apparently, procrastination is one of my bad habits, unfortunately, I carried it over to this year.
   I personally believe the best way to get the full view is looking from on top "life can only be understood backward but must be lived forward." thus my writing of my 2017 in 2018.
Anyways, 2017 started out pretty much sad for me. I was confused about a lot of stuff emotionally. I was facing my first real breakup and not because I wasn’t interested anymore but because something bigger than us came to play. We couldn’t be together because of distance. Who knew geography could be such a big deal. I always advise and talked about how time heals wounds but I faced it firsthand. From not being sure I could be around our favorite spots to actually going there and smiling. Instead of being sad over what I lost, I actually appreciated what I got to experience. A love that actually consumed me no matter how short-lived.
    I met new friends, the type I always wished for. I always loved having a male friend, there is something about that. I met this one special friend, who no matter how I do not admit actually knows me. Like his palm😊😊😊, I guess.
  I also met the type I could never imagine myself being friends with. Too strict, nice ones, rude ones. I don’t know what is more surprising. Seeing yourself getting to enjoy what you never dreamed of enjoying or being happy when you never thought you would.
Since my first year, I had a friend that stuck close like a sister. I lost her due to geography(again). And well, I’m not so good with the long distance. But yet again, knowing that despite how far, I still care for her and love her makes me feel grown in a special type away.
A very wise friend of mine always told me about how we could fall in love Several times, funny when I heard it I argued with so much passion. P.S; never try to convince a girl in love that she can fall in love again. It won’t make sense to her because it can’t possibly get better. So I could say I got into my most mature relationship- in 2017. Where I realized that it’s not all about the good times but about making it work.
in general, 2017 was hella a year. It definitely had its up’s and downs. I lost things, I lost people, I cried and I laughed more times than I can remember, I met people, discovered that some people just end in certain chapters, some main characters seize being so main characters because their role has ended but the story continues. 
Be good to me 2018.




➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤
hey TBL squad.. how is 2018 going? it is almost over. have you achieved everything you planned for this year? its better to achieve some than achieve none. work on something this week fam, nothing is too little. Iloveyou
#TBL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating a feminist

The cherry not The icing

Intern!